This high quality wallpaper is on trend, fits in almost any space, is super combinable, both in modern and classic spaces. Because of its grey colours, it combines very well with colourful tones that add fun. Or with white, creating a more sober and elegant space. And with its animal design, the little ones will be happy, because what child doesn't like animals?
The wallpaper is divided into strips,
The price is for one strip, this strip size fits on any standard wall. This makes it very easy to calculate how many strips are needed for your installation. Just measure the wall, and order the number of strips needed.
To install the wallpaper you will need:
1. It is recommended that it is installed by 2 people.
2. White glue
3. Wallpaper roller
4. an additional rubber roller (to press the wallpaper to the wall).
Steps to follow:
1. We plan the layout of the panels on the wall, and then mark the length of the panel on the wall.
2. Apply the glue on the surface (on the unpainted side) over the edges, so that the edges are perfectly glued.
3. We place the strips from the top of the wall straight, so that when we go down they will be perfect.
4. On the next strip, be careful so that the drawing matches the previous strip, and carefully join the edges so as not to damage the paper.
* If bubbles appear, remove them by gently rolling them with the rubber roller.
* If there is any remaining wallpaper, you can cut it off with a cutter or sharp knife, at the top or bottom edge.
* You can remove excess glue with a damp sponge, but please do not rub the wallpaper, so as not to damage it.